1. Yuling Han, Wei Ma, Baoyuan Zhou, Akram Salah, Mingjian Geng, Cougui Cao, Ming Zhan*, Ming Zhao*. Straw return increases crop grain yields and K-use efficiency under a maize-rice cropping system[J]. The Crop Journal, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cj.2020.04.003
2. Yuling Han, Wei Ma, Baoyuan Zhou, Xiaolong Yang, Akram Salah, Congfeng Li, Cougui Cao, Ming Zhan*, Ming Zhao*. Effects of Straw-Return Method for the Maize–Rice Rotation System on Soil Properties and Crop Yields. Agronomy 2020, 10(4) 461. Agronomy 2020, 10(4), 461; https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy10040461 (registering DOI)
3. Meng Sun, Ming Zhan*, Ming Zhao, Lanlan Tang, Ming Guang Qin, Cougui Cao, Mingli Cai, Yang Jiang, Zhihui Liu. (2019). Maize and rice double cropping benefits carbon footprint and soil carbon budget in paddy field. Field Crops Research, 243, 107620.
4. Akram Salah, Ming Zhan*, Cougui Cao, Yuling Han, Lin Ling, Zhihui Liu, Ping Li, MiaoYe &Yang Jiang. γ-aminobutyric acid promotes chloroplast ultrastructure, antioxidant capacity, and growth of waterlogged maize seedlings. Scientific Reports, 2019, 9(1): 484.
5. Ming Zhan, Adam J. Liska, Anthony L. Nguy-Robertson, Andrew E. Suyker, Matthew P. Pelton, Haishun Yang. (2019). Modeled and Measured Ecosystem Respiration in Maize–Soybean Systems Over 10 Years. Agronomy Journal, 110: 49-58
6. Ying Xu, Ming Zhan*, Cougui Cao, Junzhu Ge, Rongzhong Ye, Shaoyang Tian, Mingli Cai. (2017). Effects of irrigation management during the rice growing season on soil organic carbon pools. Plant and Soil, 421(1-2), 337-351.
7. Ying Xu, Ming Zhan*, Cougui Cao*, Shaoyang Tian, Tian, Junzhu Ge, Shuya Li, Mengying Wang, Guoyin Yuan. (2016). Improved water management to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in no-till rapeseed–rice rotations in Central China. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 221, 87-98.
8. Junzhu Ge, Ying Xu, Xinyue Zhong, Shuya Li, Shaoyang Tian, Guoyin Yuan, Cougui Cao, Ming Zhan*, Ming Zhao* (2016). Climatic Conditions Varied by Planting Date Affects Maize Yield in Central China. Agronomy Journal, 108(3), 966-977.
9. Ying Xu, Junzhu Ge, Shaoyang Tian, Shuya Li, Anthony L.Nguy-Robertson, Ming Zhan*, Cougui Cao*. Effects of water-saving irrigation practices and drought resistant rice variety on greenhouse gas emissions from a no-till paddy in the central lowlands of China. Science of the Total Environment, 2015, 505: 1043–1052.
10. Salah, A.; Li, J.; Ge, J; Cao, C.; Li, H.; Wang, Y.; Liu, Z. ; Zhan, M.* ; Zhao, M*. Morphological and Physiological Responses of Maize Seedlings under Drought and Waterlogging. JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY，2019, 21(5): 1199-1214
11. Ibrahim M, Cougui Cao, Ming Zhan*, Chengfang Li, Iqbal J. Changes of CO2 emission and labile organic carbon as influenced by rice straw and different water regimes. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2015, 12(1): 263-274.
12. Zhan Ming，Cao Cou-gui*，Wang Jin-ping，Jiang Yang，Cai Ming-li；Yue Li-xin；Ahmad Shahrear. Dynamics of methane emission, active soil organic carbon and their relationships in wetland integrated rice-duck systems in Southern China. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, 2011, 89:1-13. （第1作者）